Saturday, April 2, 2016

Crazy for Petite Critters

 
Hello and welcome to the first week of April with Crazy 4 Challenges! Rebecca Ednie will be our hostess for this month. We'd like to thank everyone who played with us last week. Without you all, this challenge wouldn't exist!

We have the lovely, sweet and talented Teresa Kline from Paperie Blooms joining us and she will be our Guest for the whole Month.Please welcome her by leaving a comment at the Crazies Blog or at her blog.

Here is Rebecca's challenge for us this week......

This week I've designed a challenge with Spring in mind. I hate winter and am so happy spring is finally here. Spring brings Baby Animals so use some little critters on your card or project. They can be baby animals or just small images.

When I think of small critters, I often think of this SU retired set that I used this week.  I have to be honest and say that I originally wanted a different sentiment.....something including 'one of a kind', but I was unable to find the stamp I normally used.....so......I used the one that comes with this stamp set from SU>

I added some embossing to 'fill in' some white space.  Scoring was also done, but it really doesn't show much in this muddy picture.  Piercing was also an added detail as well as some MS border punching.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the critters represented on the DT cards.

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

always good to see some of the older stamp sets come out to play, love your card