Thursday, July 9, 2015

The CCEE Stampers Cheer Up Others


Tomorrow is national Cheer Up the Lonely Day so Lynn is challenging the CCEE Stampers  this week to create a card of friendship and encouragement to mail to someone you know who lives alone. She says she knows it will bring them joy to hear that you are thinking of them!

I used a new (to me) die from MFT to create my quilt element.  I used an SU oval punch for my sentiment oval.  The sentiment is from ????  (forgot to write it down...sorry).  I also used my paper piercing tools on this card.

Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fab creations by the DT.

9 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fab quilted card! I love your choice of colors and of course your signature piercing.

Maryann said...

Lovely quilted focal point on this card

Vicky Gould said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely, strikingly gorgeous...never saw that die but it's a beaut!

Liz Williams said...

Love your new die!! Great choice of colors and the two different patterns you combined. Awesome.

Sabrina said...

Lovely sentiment - and what a beautiful quilted panel! I like the size of it, my quilt dies are quite small. It's so happy and cheerful - just perfect for the challenge.

Lynn McAuley said...

What beautiful work on this stunning quilt design, Joanne! Sensational sentiment!

Lois said...

Love the quilt design on your pretty card, Joanne. Sure is easier with a die than cutting all those little pieces by hand!

StampOwl said...

love this quilting die, a fabulous card to cheer someone up :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this happy card...I have a few old quilts so this is right up my alley...