Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crazies Hearts on Display


These dang cloudy and snowy days are making all my photos muddy, especially the white ones.  This is a crisp white in real life.

Anyhoooooo......Crazy4Challenges has a new hostess this month.  Kelli Hull has challenged us to make Valentines Cards, and if possible, to send them to our mothers.

I used an old Hero Arts heart stamp with a sentiment also from Hero Arts.  I pierced a frame around the edges with some corner piercing as well.  CAS it is.

Be sure to check out the Crazies Blog to see the heart creations by the rest of the team.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Beautiful Valentine !

Lynn Put said...

Such a lovely card! I like the pierced detail around the corners.

Karen Aicken said...

I really like the piercing you added to this pretty Valentine!

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! Love the piercing!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Pretty floral heart wreath!