Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sketch Week with the Crazies

Sorry for the very muddy photo....it has been one of those weeks.

It is the third challenge of the month for the Crazy4Challenges DT so it is a sketch.  I was unable to grab the sketch this week so be sure to go to the Crazies Blog to see the sketch AND the fab creations by the rest of the team.

Since the sketch was a simple one, I decided to make a sympathy card for my stash.  Sadly, I seem to use a lot more of these lately.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the upper border on the horizontal panel.  I used a Hero Arts sentiment stamp and a Kaiserdraft stamp for the image.  In the bkgd., which does not show in this muddy picture, I used an Impression Obsession background stamp ofo clouds.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous sympathy card

Lynn Put said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card! I love the silhouetted images against the cloud background.

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely card for the sketch challenge ... the cloud background is SO pretty.

Vicki Dutcher said...

The colors, clouds and images make for a lovely sympathy card~