Saturday, January 10, 2015

Crazies Inspiration


The Crazy4Challenges DT were given this picture of a spanking new craft area as our inspiration.  Peggy, our hostess for January, asked us to use whatever item came to mind when looking at the photo (along with any inks and stamps).  Well, this picture made me think of all the organizing I really need to do in the new year.  AND......my collection of dies would be the first thing I would tackle.  Therefore, I used dies on my card along with a Penny Black flower and leaves.



This card will be added to my all occasion gift stash of cards I am building up.  The dies I used are from Paper Smooches and were bought with a gift certificate a fabulous fellow stamper sent me for Christmas.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see what items the rest of the team thought of with this inspiration craft room photo.