Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Crazies Say Hello

Frances continues as our November hostess for the Crazy4Challenges DT.  This is her challenge for this week.

Yesterday was World Hello Day … So for our challenge this week let’s create a card that says “Hello”. Bonus points if your card shows some way that we can say Hello … eg by using speech bubbles on your card, using a phone stamp/die; using letters/envelopes on your card; Image of someone sending or delivering mail; saying Hello is different languages etc. 

I did not go for the extra points this week.  I kept it pretty simple and to the point.  I wanted to add it to a holiday stash of all occasion cards I am giving a friend.

Be sure to go to the Crazies Blog to see the HELLO creations by the rest of the team.

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love it, always love yellow & black

Karen Aicken said...

Great card for the challenge - I love that bright pop of yellow!