Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sketching It Up with the Crazies

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRcjLR_mBt3ese12tSIqiS-bnB68TtpRPErGjrozSOSqwO9lzNUcNL6IsyzVrk0_b9fne_DPk_rp9L_skoO4jd5x5gig0LwVRfiDawKP6vSDOI6SSi2yLljlgohlPUXjXVvhJ7YT4m7vZW/s1600/C4C262.jpg

It is the third challenge of the month for the Crazy4Challenges DT.  Frances, our hostess, gave us a fabulous sketch to work with this week.

I stayed very true to the sketch.  I used an image by Impression Obsession.  Only a tad bit of coloring was needed.  I used designer paper for my horizontal panels and textured the red circular panel.  I added a touch of piercing in the upper left hand corner to 'balance' the brads.

Be sure to check out how the rest of the Crazies used this fab sketch at the Crazies Blog.

and......
 

I want to wish my sweet little girl, Angel, a very happy 4th birthday.  My birthday is tomorrow, so we will celebrate together.  (Unfortunately, mine is not my 4th........I hit the big 65 this year!!!))

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a fun card, love the image. Happy Birthday to you and Angel!

Karen Aicken said...

First, Happy Birthday to both you AND that a sweet Angel. Second - love your card for the challenge.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Benzi said...

Your card is just beautiful, Joanne. I commented on it yesterday on SCS but I wanted to come over and wish you a very happy birthday. I have gotten so lax about sending out birthday cards but want to wish you and Angel a very special birthday. Hugs~~~~