Friday, August 15, 2014

The Crazies Play with a Sketch


The Crazy4Challenges challenge this week is a sketch.  You can see the original sketch on the blog.

I did lots of punching and stenciliing.  The only stamping was the sentiment.  The upper punch piece was done with a Memory Box die, the punchwork on the center panel was done with an anywhere punch by Martha Stewart.  The background was done with a snowflake stencil which I colored only on one side of the background.  I used my Copics to color some white brads to match my background and base. 

This sketch really baffled me at first, but I must say that I do like the way this card finally turned out and I even stayed totally true to the sketch.  Guess that is why this is called a 'challenge', eh????

Be sure to see what the rest of this fabulous team does with the sketch at the Crazies Blog.

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love what you did with this sketch ... love the lacy/snowy look on the background.

Benzi said...

Ooh, Joanne, this is a wintry beauty. I LOVE it and the wonderful colors.