Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Crazies Bring Out Their Inner Teddy Bear


Apparently July 10th was Teddy Bear Picnic Day, so Frances challenged the Crazy4Challenges DT to create cards/projects with a teddy bear on them.

I used this retired Penny Black bear along with a Just Rite sentiment stamp to create my card.  I used a MS border punch on the red vertical panel, a corner rounder for the base, an SU oval punch for the sentiment, and a Spellbinder die for the image panel.  Two brads finished it off (and hid a dirty spot) along with some dry embossing.

Be sure to check out what should be a precious gallery at the Crazies Blog.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

An oldie but a goodie! Beary cute card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Yes, beary cute! I have periodically seen the C4C, but this is the first time I have joined in. I hope you like my Teddy!

Karen Aicken said...

You have to love a teddy bear with balloons. Great card for the challenge!
Cheers
Karen