Saturday, June 28, 2014

Crazies Go Seasonal


For the last challenge of June, Peggy asked the Crazy4Challenges DT to think about the season they are in right now.  She wanted us to represent it in some way.  Well, flowers are blooming and summer is here, so that was my inspiration.

Not much to say about this one....I created my flowers using a die cut from MFT and used my new 'tool' which helps shape them.  I am not sure of its name....if you need to know, just leave me a question in the comments and I will check to find the name.  I believe the sentiment stamp is from Flourishes, but I am not sure.  Not much help this week, eh??????  The problem is that I type the post on the second floor and my stamp cave is in the basement, so at the end of the day I really don't feel like going down two flights of stairs just to find out the company....but I would be glad to do it for you if needed.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the fab seasonal projects/cards by the DT.

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card and I love that sentiment <3

StampOwl said...

Beautiful card Joanne, love the color combo!

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely floral card - I especially like the pops of black!
Cheers
Karen

Benzi said...

Beautiful flowers and card, Joanne. I've been into making flowers recently...not showing on my blog yet. They are really fun to make.

Liz Williams said...

So colorful and of course, beautifully designed.

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card-and I really like the die you used for your flowers-a shaping tool always helps-I am looking for a good one myself